Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone, thanks for your interest in my authoring adventures.

My goal here is to allow my creative process expand upon all areas of the story that I have come up with, but also to help me get feedback from who ever wishes to, hopefully allowing me to formulate a better story along the way.

I appreciate your feedback and promise to take it with humility :)

I'm going to break this down into smaller posts to allow all facets of the story to be consumed by people easier.

So, here goes with the Introduction.

Firstly I am a computer programmer. For me, documentation typically is dry and methodical, though I do enjoy having the ability to explain my documentation to non-technical users so I have the ability to, waffle on a bit :)

This story is my first attempt at writing anything serious. I have written small excerpts in the past but my mind (as people who know me) tends to wander, so I figured if I had smaller chunks that I could come back to over time, it might hold my attention long enough to put something together.

Since (I believe) the storyline and plots are very exciting and interesting, I feel that contributing to this will be easy. I just have to get past the "start"ing blocks and go from figuring out what to do, into actually developing the characters and storyline in detail.

So welcome on board, I hope that you enjoy the story and are willing to contribute your feedback whenever you get a chance!

Cya
Bradley q:)

PS. BTW, PLEASE forgive any gramatical or punctuation errors. I will get around to fixing them soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment