Tuesday, July 28, 2009

End of phase 1 - Outline is established

Well with all this put to paper I feel that I have a broad outline defined. This is something that I will be working on for a bit and would love your feedback.

I really hope that no-one see's this as an attempt to dissuade you from your beliefs, nor is this an attack against any one particular religion or scientific endeavour, this is simply a fantasy story with a point that I would like to get across.

God, no matter what you see him/her as, is the one true power within the universe that is unable to defeated. In the same story I wanted to incorporate all the most fantastic potential side plots and stories that I could imagine, which is why I've set it in the future.

People who know me will understand the Sci-fi look and feel, but I believe this gives us the advantage of telling a story where anything you need to "have available" is plausibly available to the characters without having to compromise their particular situations.

It comes down to a fast paced action, slow lamenting and thought provoking thriller and eventuates into a feel good story that will have you glad that you sat through it in the end (and yep, I'm hoping to make it into a movie and rake in the big bucks at some point in the not too distant future :))))) )

The "Outcomes" portion seems a little rushed atm. This is because I didn't have a good think about what the outcome I wanted to show and just put together the most logical outcome that I could think of at the time. I most certainly will be developing that further!

No comments:

Post a Comment